New California Republic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the NCR forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "Slenderman"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

The "Slenderman" Empty
PostSubject: The "Slenderman"   The "Slenderman" EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:11 pm

Scary as shit mythical creature. Probably a load of shit but he has had so many sightings and reports of insanity by those who have claimed to see him, child dissapearances including including a photo of him in the backround of a park full of children. Within a month 14 of those children had dissapeared so its scary shit. Any of you ever hear of him?
"Personally I just get too fascinated by this scary bullshit"
Back to top Go down
gav aka thegoon

gav aka thegoon

The "Slenderman" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Slenderman"   The "Slenderman" EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:13 am

Hmmm pretty creepy bit like pennywise from IT the interview bit was the best.
Back to top Go down
Aloezye

Aloezye

The "Slenderman" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Slenderman"   The "Slenderman" EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:07 am

On June 8th, 2009, a “’paranormal pictures” photoshop contest was launched on the Something Awful (SA) Forums. The contest required participants to turn ordinary photographs into creepy-looking images through digital manipulation and then pass them on as authentic photographs on a number of paranormal forums. Something Awful users soon began sharing their faux-paranormal creations with layered images of ghosts and other anomalies, usually accompanied by a fabricated witness account to make them more convincing. On June 10th, SA user Victor Surge posted two black and white photographs of unnamed children with a short description of “Slender Man” as a mysterious creature who stalked children.
Back to top Go down
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

The "Slenderman" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Slenderman"   The "Slenderman" EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:44 pm

Aloezye wrote:
On June 8th, 2009, a “’paranormal pictures” photoshop contest was launched on the Something Awful (SA) Forums. The contest required participants to turn ordinary photographs into creepy-looking images through digital manipulation and then pass them on as authentic photographs on a number of paranormal forums. Something Awful users soon began sharing their faux-paranormal creations with layered images of ghosts and other anomalies, usually accompanied by a fabricated witness account to make them more convincing. On June 10th, SA user Victor Surge posted two black and white photographs of unnamed children with a short description of “Slender Man” as a mysterious creature who stalked children.
Yes the Slenderman Gained Popularity on the Internet. Ya alot of the so called "Authentic" Slenderman pictures are B.S but the point is he's creepy as hell. I did not create this thread to listen to people state there believes on how Aliens and Ghosts are so fake and blah blah blah...
Back to top Go down
Leoszite

Leoszite

The "Slenderman" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Slenderman"   The "Slenderman" EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:10 am

Man the slender man is one screwed up myth. Have you guys played the game?
Back to top Go down
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

The "Slenderman" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Slenderman"   The "Slenderman" EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:06 pm

Leoszite wrote:
Man the slender man is one screwed up myth. Have you guys played the game?
Don't have the balls or the Graphics card to Play affraid
Back to top Go down
Agronaut

Agronaut

The "Slenderman" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Slenderman"   The "Slenderman" EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:06 am

slender man ,boogie man they come sneaking up on me ill put thier mortality to the test. im always armed and wont stop shooting til i have to change mags. kinda feel sorry for who ever is dumb enough to sneak up on me wearing a mask. ill check to see if its real after i put about 8 rounds of corbon hollow points into them. it/he twitches its getting 8 more
Back to top Go down
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

The "Slenderman" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Slenderman"   The "Slenderman" EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:24 am

Agronaut wrote:
slender man ,boogie man they come sneaking up on me ill put thier mortality to the test. im always armed and wont stop shooting til i have to change mags. kinda feel sorry for who ever is dumb enough to sneak up on me wearing a mask. ill check to see if its real after i put about 8 rounds of corbon hollow points into them. it/he twitches its getting 8 more
You got more balls than me, I watched all those "documentaries" at midnight and...(Turns Around)... and I was scared shitless, like freaking out when I saw some tree branches outside my window and when a branch started tapping it.
Back to top Go down
Aloezye

Aloezye

The "Slenderman" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Slenderman"   The "Slenderman" EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:48 am

You guys should seriously try to find some good creepypasta on 4chans /x/ and read it at night before sleeping
FUNFUNFUN Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The "Slenderman" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Slenderman"   The "Slenderman" Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Slenderman"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New California Republic Forum :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: