New California Republic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the NCR forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aloezye's RP thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aloezye

Aloezye

Aloezye's RP thread Empty
PostSubject: Aloezye's RP thread   Aloezye's RP thread EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:16 am

((Well this is the first part of my first story but I've been RPing for a while, so here we go.
This is an updated story from my old account I made a few years back in DeadFrontier which I found in my old folders on the computer.Hope you enjoy it!If I get positive feedback from you I might continue it and if magnum wants it I could change the timeline and mix it with the official NCR timeline.))

The story will follow the journey of two best friends,Matt and Aloezye, located in Bosnia and Herzegovina to survive the zombie apocalypse. It will be mixed up with two parts-Before (Aloezye remembering things before the apocalypse) and After (the struggle of Matt and Aloezye to survive in the dangerous world)

-Year: 2012 Date: June 20

Aloezye loaded the last metal sheet onto the back of his pickup truck. Not a bad day's scavenging, by any standards. Pulling out two bottles of beer, he cracked them open, and gave one to his best friend Matt. "Good hunting pal!" Both of them were very happy with the catch. The first day of the summer was always a cause for celebration, and this year was no exception. As he took a swig of the beer, he saw a man shambling around by the treeline. His clothes were torn and ragged, and he had thick stubble and a vacant look in his eyes, and moaned consistently, and noticed that Matt saw him too"Let's leave him be" he muttered, got into the pickup and drove Matt home
"Okay Matt, I'll see you at eight! Meanwhile, I'll prepare the meal..be careful out there!"
"Don't worry I know how to take care of myself" petting his baseball bat
Aloezye drove along the bumpy country lane, and turned right at the sign saying "The city of Mostar welcomes careful drivers"

-Year:2010 Date: June 21

Aloezye heard the doorbell ringing, and, sighing, put away his hunting knife and took off his bloodied apron. It was Matt at the door, holding a twelve-pack of Budweiser and a handful of DVDs. "Surprise! I came early!" Matt barged in "is it ready?"
"Yeah, it's in the oven. Should be about twenty minutes. I was just cutting some more slices is all. But come in, make yourself comfortable!" Matt not needing to be told twice walked into the living room, and gasped. There was a huge Panasonic television hanging on the wall opposite the sofa "Good, eh? Just got it installed a few days ago, with HDMI and built-in cable!" Matt nodded and leaned back in the sofa, and turned it on. It flashed to "Ghostbusters 2"

Matt cleaned his mouth with the back of his sleeve "Mighty good cooking there friend! I must say, the buck seems to taste better and better every year!"
"Yeah..." Aloezye tapped his glass absent-mindedly "...if Anna was here, she would have done twice the job I did..." he gazed at a picture of himself on the wall, hugging a smiling woman who was sticking her tongue out at the cameraman. He shook his head, and came out of his stupor "So what did you pick this year?"
Matt smiled "Well...I thought we should go for horror! So there's either SAW IV, Dawn of the Dead or The Hills Have Eyes. Whaddaya want?"
"Dawn of the Dead..is it a remake or the original? "
"It's the remake I tought you already saw the original“
„Yeah the original one was a classic. Lets do Dawn of the Dead then, I would like to see what up with the remake.“

Aloezye watched the credits roll up the screen, and yawned. "I'll go make us some coffee. Damn, I'm tired. Here" and giving Matt the remote, he went into the kitchen. He was just pouring the hot water into the mugs when he heard Matt call "Aloezye! Hey! Aloezye! Come here! I think you should look at this..." Aloezye walked in, smiling. Matt always was one to exaggerate things. On the television was the news, with a serious-looking, suited blonde woman reading out the day's headlines.
"...increasing numbers of witness reports indicate that the Los Angeles riots are in fact not racially motivated, nor restricted to the Los Angeles area. This mass hysteria is continuing to spread throughout the world. Hospitals all across the globe are reporting that the most common wounds are in fact bite wounds, not gun or stab wounds as previously expected.We have some exclusive footage from the hospital in Los Angeles.We warn you the footage may be too much for some"
The camera cut to a doctor wearing a bloodied apron, peeling off bloodied rubber gloves and addressing the camera "We have seen cases of extreme digit finger extraction, lacerations, bites and, in one or two cases, complete chunks of flesh torn away as if by a rabid dog or large animal. Almost all wounds have shown immediate infection, and a lot of patients have gone into toxic shock. Fortunately, we have, as of yet, seen no...I...excuse me, I have to leave!" the camera shuffled for a bit and at the end it paused on a doctor being bitten, it cut back to the newsreader "Speculation surrounds this new phenomenon. Theories include plague, an airborn virus, or a new strain of the rabies virus. The President was not available for comment, but...I have just been informed that the White House Press Secretary is about to give a press conference regarding the recent phenomenon. We will now go to our live feed in Washington DC" the camera cut to the White House podium, where a dark-haired man wearing a suit stepped up to speak into several microphones "A state of emergency has been declared in Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee and North Carolina. Unconfirmed reports of infection have been stated in New York, London,Munich,Rome,Moscow and Hong Kong. In the aforementioned states, a curfew is now in order. Anyone out from between 7pm and 7am is subject to be shot without warning. All communications facilities, including but not limited to landline and cellular telephone facilities and radios are to be kept only for military and rescue purposes. However, it is believed that the situation will be resolved within the next twenty-four to forty-eight hours. It is advised to remain in your home, and to avoid all contact with any violently-inclined persons. No questions."
The camera cut back to the newsreader who was,obviously, mildly shocked "I have Major Taripovich here with me.Major tell us what is exactly going on in our country and what should the people do?“
The Major was a strong built figure with short brow hair and wide shoulders.“We have unconfirmed reports that the disease is spreading rapidly troughout our country.It is advised for the people to stay at home and lock the doors and windows for protection from violent rioters.The red zones at the moment are the cities: Sarajevo,Tuzla and Brchko.We are enforcing a state of emergency. Anyone out from between 7pm and 7am is subject to be shot without warning.We are discontinuing the phone usage.Excuse me I have to go!"
The camera flashed to the newsreader once again "Coming back soon with more information.This was Maria Kalebot,have a good night.“
"Can you believe that bullshit?" Aloezye waved his hands in an angry manner "can't go out, can't use the phone, bah! And all that crap about violent rioters. It's just another government conspiracy, like 9/11 or that crap about Osama. It's just like that crap that we had in '91. And anyway, I can't see why~" his voice was cut out as they heard a scream outside, the tinkle of glass smashing and the howl of a car alarm. It was uncomfortably close.
Back to top Go down
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

PostSubject: Re: Aloezye's RP thread   Aloezye's RP thread EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:40 pm

Cool Story Bro!
Maybe we could get you involved in the Mission RP Stories.
Back to top Go down
Aloezye

Aloezye

PostSubject: Re: Aloezye's RP thread   Aloezye's RP thread EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:17 pm

It would be nice but I didn't really practice my skills trough these past few years
If magnum considers it fine ,but I think I should get a bit more into it,expand this story and then see for the future RP
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aloezye's RP thread   Aloezye's RP thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Aloezye's RP thread
Page 1 of 1