New California Republic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the NCR forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Most Important Question EVER!

Go down 
+3
gav aka thegoon
Agronaut
Chief Pacifism
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

The Most Important Question EVER! Empty
PostSubject: The Most Important Question EVER!   The Most Important Question EVER! EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:06 am

I supposed you think I'm going to ask something Cheezy like...
"Are You Happy"
"Are You In a Bad Relationship?"
"Are You Satisfied with Your Life?"
...but no Ladies and Gents this is far more useful...
The Most Important Question EVER! Zombie%20weapon%20of%20choice_thumb%5B1%5D
My Answer to this Question: My PC Tower, an electric fan and some headphones.
Back to top Go down
Agronaut

Agronaut

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question EVER!   The Most Important Question EVER! EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:16 am

ummmm i got a one them tall stick lamps a bottle of tequilla and a H&R double barrel 12ga shot gun
Back to top Go down
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question EVER!   The Most Important Question EVER! EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:37 am

Agronaut wrote:
ummmm i got a one them tall stick lamps a bottle of tequilla and a H&R double barrel 12ga shot gun
So you gonna Pick the Tequila or the Lamp???
Back to top Go down
Agronaut

Agronaut

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question EVER!   The Most Important Question EVER! EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:59 am

niether ill use the double barrel. granted it only has 2 shots but i have more ammo on the gun case. if i make it that far wont need it anymore anyway. i have enough weapons in them to start a small war. no having that many guns isnt crazy kinda normal in Texas. hell i have a friend of mine that probably has 500 guns or close to it. hell you can sit in his kitchen and probably count 30 in there.
Back to top Go down
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question EVER!   The Most Important Question EVER! EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:12 am

Agronaut wrote:
niether ill use the double barrel. granted it only has 2 shots but i have more ammo on the gun case. if i make it that far wont need it anymore anyway. i have enough weapons in them to start a small war. no having that many guns isnt crazy kinda normal in Texas. hell i have a friend of mine that probably has 500 guns or close to it. hell you can sit in his kitchen and probably count 30 in there.
Texas Ey? Hell us Canadians best chance is to hope the fuckers freeze to death before we do! If a zombie started pounding down my door right now my best chance would be to clobber him with my keyboard and make a run for... uh... Texas?
Back to top Go down
gav aka thegoon

gav aka thegoon

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question EVER!   The Most Important Question EVER! EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:39 am

Mine is my girlfriend, which is handy as i would shove her over zeds get her i run away. Awwww poor girl but what a wonderful sacrifice she made for mankind lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ikonoborcheskoi

Ikonoborcheskoi

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question EVER!   The Most Important Question EVER! EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:33 am

Vivident Cube chewing-gums. Well, shit.
Back to top Go down
Agronaut

Agronaut

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question EVER!   The Most Important Question EVER! EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:55 pm

yah i wouldnt want to live in canada its to cold and to many gun laws. hell in Texas you can still carry a gun on your hip without a permit. the 7 day brady law isnt followed here in Texas. just walk into the gun shop with the money 15 minutes walk out with an ak47 and 1000 rds . dont like paper work no problem just go to a gun "shows" and buy one from a private seller. give him the cash 10 seconds later walk out with ak47, he wont even know your name.

dont worry about defending yourself and ending up in court. Texas you can not only defend yourself or someone else you can also defend property with deadly force. if the normal law do defend you from the courts the old range laws do. south texas a guy gunned down a repo man for trying to take his car. he got out of the man slaughter charge because of an old range law that said you couldnt "repo" a mans horse because you could die with out one because of the distances between towns back then. no horse= no suplies= death

is there alot of crime here, no everyone has guns. an old lady walking down the street with her purse probably has a 357magnum in it.

we do have dumb criminals though lots of them. lol had one here on friday that tried to do a car jacking in my town. to his dismay the car was an unmarked police cruser. to his suprize there was not only a local cop in it but a Texas Ranger as well. it didnt end well for him but a good laugh on the news anyway
Back to top Go down
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question EVER!   The Most Important Question EVER! EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:53 pm

Agronaut wrote:
yah i wouldnt want to live in canada its to cold and to many gun laws. hell in Texas you can still carry a gun on your hip without a permit. the 7 day brady law isnt followed here in Texas. just walk into the gun shop with the money 15 minutes walk out with an ak47 and 1000 rds . dont like paper work no problem just go to a gun "shows" and buy one from a private seller. give him the cash 10 seconds later walk out with ak47, he wont even know your name.

dont worry about defending yourself and ending up in court. Texas you can not only defend yourself or someone else you can also defend property with deadly force. if the normal law do defend you from the courts the old range laws do. south texas a guy gunned down a repo man for trying to take his car. he got out of the man slaughter charge because of an old range law that said you couldnt "repo" a mans horse because you could die with out one because of the distances between towns back then. no horse= no suplies= death

is there alot of crime here, no everyone has guns. an old lady walking down the street with her purse probably has a 357magnum in it.

we do have dumb criminals though lots of them. lol had one here on friday that tried to do a car jacking in my town. to his dismay the car was an unmarked police cruser. to his suprize there was not only a local cop in it but a Texas Ranger as well. it didnt end well for him but a good laugh on the news anyway
The Most Important Question EVER! 600full-walker,-texas-ranger-poster
Back to top Go down
Agronaut

Agronaut

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question EVER!   The Most Important Question EVER! EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:31 pm

funny thing is they do have to wear them hats lol. only law inforcement that i know of that has to wear them. though DOT has to wear them smoky the bear hats
Back to top Go down
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question EVER!   The Most Important Question EVER! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:18 am

Agronaut wrote:
funny thing is they do have to wear them hats lol. only law inforcement that i know of that has to wear them. though DOT has to wear them smoky the bear hats
I Think some State Troopers and Sheriff Deputies wear those hates but I'm no expert. Down hear our local Police force just wears regular Police hats and contrary to popular belief our RCMP don't wear there red ceremonial uniforms everywhere. They are just kinda like the FBI of Canada but with Uniforms and more Parades.
Back to top Go down
gav aka thegoon

gav aka thegoon

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question EVER!   The Most Important Question EVER! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:41 am

Just beware of our police in the UK they are armed with an extendable baton and a note pad and pencil!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question EVER!   The Most Important Question EVER! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:49 am

gav aka thegoon wrote:
Just beware of our police in the UK they are armed with an extendable baton and a note pad and pencil!!!!!!
And those Fabulous Hats! Although don't the female cops still have to wear those weird Bobby hates?
The Most Important Question EVER! Police_img_1489
Back to top Go down
Aloezye

Aloezye

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question EVER!   The Most Important Question EVER! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:45 am

Your face when i have a bowl-o-fruits to my left
Imma be owning lol!
Back to top Go down
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question EVER!   The Most Important Question EVER! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:23 pm

Aloezye wrote:
Your face when i have a bowl-o-fruits to my left
Imma be owning lol!
Atleast you'll have enough fibre to take on a zombie invasion?
Back to top Go down
WAOG

WAOG

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question EVER!   The Most Important Question EVER! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:45 pm

M4 Assault Rifle or Springfield XDM .40 cal? which to choose.
Back to top Go down
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question EVER!   The Most Important Question EVER! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:01 pm

WAOG wrote:
M4 Assault Rifle or Springfield XDM .40 cal? which to choose.
Neither, get the Rubber Chicken! Read The Description!
The Most Important Question EVER! RubberChicken_m12
Description: Can be used for traveling between locations connected by a cable. But don't be mistaken this powerful weapon delivers "Pure Mass Destruction!"
Close combat: Yes
Shop buy price: $100 Shop sell price: $40 Damage: 500 - 999
Range: 0 Weight: 1
Available at shops: Pawn Shop
Found in Containers: Garbage Truck, Costume Rack, Restaurant Kitchen, Wall safe, Train Car
Back to top Go down
OblivionArises

OblivionArises

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question EVER!   The Most Important Question EVER! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Shit...Looks like I'm gonna need to sledge hammer off a chunk of the wall. Not sure what the hell a chunk of a wall could possibly do to a damn zed. Fml.
Back to top Go down
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question EVER!   The Most Important Question EVER! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:23 pm

OblivionArises wrote:
Shit...Looks like I'm gonna need to sledge hammer off a chunk of the wall. Not sure what the hell a chunk of a wall could possibly do to a damn zed. Fml.
Wuh?
Back to top Go down
Agronaut

Agronaut

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question EVER!   The Most Important Question EVER! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:51 pm

lol i would take the m4, reasons are as follows lol. 1 ,5.56.45 known as the 5.56 nato is used not only by law enforcment but also millitary.2 that m4 is used by civilians and millitery and police. so by that parts and ammo will be eazyly found making it a good fallout weapon.

the springfield xdm 40 is a bad choice. 1 40 cal is only used by about 20% of law enforcment and probably even less by civilians. the military doesnt use the round at all. police units some times carry the springfield xd 40 but very limited in the xdm modle. the mags are not interchangable between the xd and xdm along with some key parts. so finding ammo and spare parts for your side arm is limited.

in all ill take the rubber chicken, to beat a zombie down with a rubber chicken means your a bad ass. maybe a dumbass too but defently a bad ass. also the rubber chicken doesnt need spare parts or ammo
Back to top Go down
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question EVER!   The Most Important Question EVER! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:22 pm

Agronaut wrote:
lol i would take the m4, reasons are as follows lol. 1 ,5.56.45 known as the 5.56 nato is used not only by law enforcment but also millitary.2 that m4 is used by civilians and millitery and police. so by that parts and ammo will be eazyly found making it a good fallout weapon.

the springfield xdm 40 is a bad choice. 1 40 cal is only used by about 20% of law enforcment and probably even less by civilians. the military doesnt use the round at all. police units some times carry the springfield xd 40 but very limited in the xdm modle. the mags are not interchangable between the xd and xdm along with some key parts. so finding ammo and spare parts for your side arm is limited.

in all ill take the rubber chicken, to beat a zombie down with a rubber chicken means your a bad ass. maybe a dumbass too but defently a bad ass. also the rubber chicken doesnt need spare parts or ammo
I knew about the 5.56mm being standard for most of the military but I'll admit that the rest of what you said is news to me, ladies and gents I believe we have our resident firearms expert dude. cheers
Back to top Go down
Agronaut

Agronaut

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question EVER!   The Most Important Question EVER! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:40 pm

most people dont know that lol. if you had to choose 2 ammo types would be 5.56 and 9mm, they are the most widly found between civilians and military. so if i had to chose weapons it would be M16 at or the M4 and a berreta 92/m9 or the new a1 or the glock 17.

none of them i really like except the berreta a/1 that just came out.

but yes im an expert on weapons well post ww1. i can mod or fix just about anything. eazyest thing ive built would be an m16 hardest would be a browning 1919 a4 belt fed .30 LMG

this is what i carry maadi ak47, 7.62 x 39 i have 6 of them
oh yah i get arround my ammo rules because i can make my own

The Most Important Question EVER! Dsc_0510
Back to top Go down
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question EVER!   The Most Important Question EVER! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:28 am

Agronaut wrote:
most people dont know that lol. if you had to choose 2 ammo types would be 5.56 and 9mm, they are the most widly found between civilians and military. so if i had to chose weapons it would be M16 at or the M4 and a berreta 92/m9 or the new a1 or the glock 17.

none of them i really like except the berreta a/1 that just came out.

but yes im an expert on weapons well post ww1. i can mod or fix just about anything. eazyest thing ive built would be an m16 hardest would be a browning 1919 a4 belt fed .30 LMG

this is what i carry maadi ak47, 7.62 x 39 i have 6 of them
oh yah i get arround my ammo rules because i can make my own

The Most Important Question EVER! Dsc_0510
Heh, I not the right person to ask about guns and I know a "little" about Gasmasks and Bodyarmor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question EVER!   The Most Important Question EVER! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Most Important Question EVER!
Page 1 of 1