New California Republic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the NCR forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Most Violent, Sexist, Dumbass shit ever Posted?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

Most Violent, Sexist, Dumbass shit ever Posted? Empty
PostSubject: Most Violent, Sexist, Dumbass shit ever Posted?   Most Violent, Sexist, Dumbass shit ever Posted? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:55 pm

So while checking out TF2 videos I stumble across a video where some dude harasses a female player, makes her begin to tear up and she leaves and everyelse in that lobby gives him hell for being an asshole and then I click on another video where it mentions a blog that posts the comments female gamers get online and HOLLYMOTHER of JEASUS and BUDDA and THE LORD and ALI and any other religious icon I can think of.
Look at this Bullshit?
Most Violent, Sexist, Dumbass shit ever Posted? Garry_Garry69
Apparently she kicked his ass which evoked his rage followed by him being banned.
http://fatuglyorslutty.com/
Back to top Go down
Ikonoborcheskoi

Ikonoborcheskoi

PostSubject: Re: Most Violent, Sexist, Dumbass shit ever Posted?   Most Violent, Sexist, Dumbass shit ever Posted? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:40 am

Stupid people exist, even in the XXI century. In my short life I thought I've seen quite a lot of them (y'know, neo-nazis, bigots, and regular morons), but I must confess: this guy has just been promoted to "useless scumbag".
Back to top Go down
Aloezye

Aloezye

PostSubject: Re: Most Violent, Sexist, Dumbass shit ever Posted?   Most Violent, Sexist, Dumbass shit ever Posted? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:16 am

Mommy I see stupid people
Cant you sue someone for that kind of threats?
Back to top Go down
Dirty Miss

Dirty Miss

PostSubject: Re: Most Violent, Sexist, Dumbass shit ever Posted?   Most Violent, Sexist, Dumbass shit ever Posted? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:39 am

Probably upset because he have a small wiener AKA (Small. Penis. Complex.)

He need a therapist.
Back to top Go down
WAOG

WAOG

PostSubject: Re: Most Violent, Sexist, Dumbass shit ever Posted?   Most Violent, Sexist, Dumbass shit ever Posted? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:19 pm

In the U.S. that would be considered terroristic threats,can get in trouble for that.I would like to know what website or whatever it is and sign up and harass him for being a moron. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

PostSubject: Re: Most Violent, Sexist, Dumbass shit ever Posted?   Most Violent, Sexist, Dumbass shit ever Posted? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:22 pm

WAOG wrote:
In the U.S. that would be considered terroristic threats,can get in trouble for that.I would like to know what website or whatever it is and sign up and harass him for being a moron. Twisted Evil
http://fatuglyorslutty.com/
Cheers
Back to top Go down

Most Violent, Sexist, Dumbass shit ever Posted?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New California Republic Forum :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: