New California Republic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the NCR forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ZP Avatar Crisis

Go down 
+4
WAOG
Aloezye
gav aka thegoon
Chief Pacifism
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

ZP Avatar Crisis Empty
PostSubject: ZP Avatar Crisis   ZP Avatar Crisis EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:05 pm

ZP Avatar Crisis Bleh110 ZP Avatar Crisis Bleh210 ZP Avatar Crisis Bleh310
ZP Avatar Crisis Screen14 ZP Avatar Crisis 14211610
Lets do a Comparison Here, the Players above who I will not name for certain reasons (I forgot there Names) look worse than the raiders, now look below for some cooler looking avatars Cool
ZP Avatar Crisis Demon10 ZP Avatar Crisis Screen11 ZP Avatar Crisis Screen12
ZP Avatar Crisis Screen13 ZP Avatar Crisis Aloeyz11
I really could not find anymore cool characters so...
Without further comparison I'd like to make a proposal for yet another little competition, whoever can find the coolest looking Zombie Pandemic avatar (Does not have to be your own) wins a picture of a adorable cat.
ZP Avatar Crisis Umadbr10
Since most Avatars in this game look like a garbled mixture of whatever they could find it should be tough, I personally check the avatar of everyone whenever I enter a new location and I have very little, little, little.... Luck. I also intrust that you won't just right click on the picture of the cat and steal it. So without further yakking I'll make my entry.
ZP Avatar Crisis Demon10
Me of Course

Last edited by Chief Pacifism on Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gav aka thegoon

gav aka thegoon

ZP Avatar Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZP Avatar Crisis   ZP Avatar Crisis EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:42 am

Your outfit is cool but the boots look out of place so a 6/10 mate
Back to top Go down
Aloezye

Aloezye

ZP Avatar Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZP Avatar Crisis   ZP Avatar Crisis EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:09 am

Function > Looks

However I am insulted for not being in the cooler looking avatars lol!
Back to top Go down
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

ZP Avatar Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZP Avatar Crisis   ZP Avatar Crisis EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:48 pm

Aloezye wrote:
Function > Looks

Fixed, Happy Now??? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

ZP Avatar Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZP Avatar Crisis   ZP Avatar Crisis EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:49 pm

gav aka thegoon wrote:
Your outfit is cool but the boots look out of place so a 6/10 mate
They are some of the few boots without Clipping Issues, I took the bomb squad gloves because they look cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Aloezye

Aloezye

ZP Avatar Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZP Avatar Crisis   ZP Avatar Crisis EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:34 pm

Chief Pacifism wrote:
Aloezye wrote:
Function > Looks

Fixed, Happy Now??? Twisted Evil

I was kidding but mkay rabbit
Back to top Go down
WAOG

WAOG

ZP Avatar Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZP Avatar Crisis   ZP Avatar Crisis EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:49 pm

ZP Avatar Crisis Untitl10
Back to top Go down
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

ZP Avatar Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZP Avatar Crisis   ZP Avatar Crisis EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:15 pm

WAOG wrote:
ZP Avatar Crisis Untitl10
A Fine entry but still un-superior to mine Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
President Magnum2016
Admin
President Magnum2016

ZP Avatar Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZP Avatar Crisis   ZP Avatar Crisis EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:23 pm

well in my best opinion WAOG looks much more badass but the SF pieces look a little out of place
Back to top Go down
https://ncrzp.forumotion.com
WAOG

WAOG

ZP Avatar Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZP Avatar Crisis   ZP Avatar Crisis EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:01 pm

lol! That is not mine, I just found it in the clan. I wouldn't enter mine,Mine is just some stuff put on. Pac you like yours cuz it is yours, Plus the boots make yours look goofy clown . The far superior looking one I have seen so far is Magnum's. cheers
Back to top Go down
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

ZP Avatar Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZP Avatar Crisis   ZP Avatar Crisis EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:00 pm

ZP Avatar Crisis Clown-shoes
I'm no expert on shoe fashion so what would you suggest Mr. WAOG? I will admit that King Magnum's Future Soldier Dude armor does look pretty darn cool, which is why I included him at the top of the page.
Back to top Go down
WAOG

WAOG

ZP Avatar Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZP Avatar Crisis   ZP Avatar Crisis EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:13 am

Just saying that each person will have one piece of clothing that just don't fit right. Yours does look nice,just giving you a little bit of shit.

But maybe these:

ZP Avatar Crisis Untitl11
Back to top Go down
Agronaut

Agronaut

ZP Avatar Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZP Avatar Crisis   ZP Avatar Crisis EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:04 am

i have 3 i could enter that one that pac put up at the top that looks like babafet is veronica one of mine. only problem i swhen i try to save the images it just saves a pease like body armor lol
Back to top Go down
President Magnum2016
Admin
President Magnum2016

ZP Avatar Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZP Avatar Crisis   ZP Avatar Crisis EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:29 pm

well of course mine is superior its a actual official complete set of armor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ncrzp.forumotion.com
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

ZP Avatar Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZP Avatar Crisis   ZP Avatar Crisis EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:13 pm

Agronaut wrote:
i have 3 i could enter that one that pac put up at the top that looks like babafet is veronica one of mine. only problem i swhen i try to save the images it just saves a pease like body armor lol
ZP Avatar Crisis Screen11
This It?
Back to top Go down
Agronaut

Agronaut

ZP Avatar Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZP Avatar Crisis   ZP Avatar Crisis EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:45 pm

yup thats veronica argonaut is running arround up there to and my sniper should be in shady sand later on today. that one is corpral bety from fallout nv first recon
Back to top Go down
gav aka thegoon

gav aka thegoon

ZP Avatar Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZP Avatar Crisis   ZP Avatar Crisis EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:37 am

[img]ZP Avatar Crisis M110[/img]

My girlfriend wish she was actually in the game Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy but not much armour to protect her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eslater

eslater

ZP Avatar Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZP Avatar Crisis   ZP Avatar Crisis EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:41 pm

Here's my avatar from the test server.

I was bopping along with Defender helmet (note: Meistro mask is unnoticeable underneath that, in fact it hides some of your neck) until I came across a Pot Helmet. Since I'm <level 20, it took me about 2 weeks to find a Biosuit zombie that gave up a biosuit helmet. From there I was able to craft the Outcast helmet.

ZP Avatar Crisis Pluton10

I'm wearing the Defender boots even though their are -2 AGI. I had the black combat boots (not as obvious as the jungle boots) but these look better.
Back to top Go down
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

ZP Avatar Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZP Avatar Crisis   ZP Avatar Crisis EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:56 pm

eslater wrote:
Here's my avatar from the test server.

I was bopping along with Defender helmet (note: Meistro mask is unnoticeable underneath that, in fact it hides some of your neck) until I came across a Pot Helmet. Since I'm <level 20, it took me about 2 weeks to find a Biosuit zombie that gave up a biosuit helmet. From there I was able to craft the Outcast helmet.

ZP Avatar Crisis Pluton10

I'm wearing the Defender boots even though their are -2 AGI. I had the black combat boots (not as obvious as the jungle boots) but these look better.
Cool Character, If Gas Masks ever become useful then your more prepared than my dude.
ZP Avatar Crisis Pa_4_h10
Think That'll protect me from horrible chemicals???
Back to top Go down
eslater

eslater

ZP Avatar Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZP Avatar Crisis   ZP Avatar Crisis EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:15 pm

You read the 28 Days Later comics?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/28_Days_Later:_The_Aftermath

In them, you want to keep your mouth (and eyes!) covered so that zombie (in this series, rage virus infected) blood doesn't get into you and infect you.

Not sure exactly how it works in ZP but why take chances?
Back to top Go down
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

ZP Avatar Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZP Avatar Crisis   ZP Avatar Crisis EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:28 pm

eslater wrote:
You read the 28 Days Later comics?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/28_Days_Later:_The_Aftermath

In them, you want to keep your mouth (and eyes!) covered so that zombie (in this series, rage virus infected) blood doesn't get into you and infect you.

Not sure exactly how it works in ZP but why take chances?
Or ya like in 28 Days Later (Movie) when those crows are eating bodies and a drop of blood falls into that dudes eye and he goes apeshit. In a real Z-Attack I'd probably want some sort of mask, maybe a medical one? Also some goggles, and maybe a long sleeve shirt. At the very best a Riot Helmet. In ZP I'd just assume our characters have immunity? Heh, in Die2nite if you get bitten your basically fucked unless in the incredibly unlikely scenario that you buddies find you some very rare antidote.
Back to top Go down
WAOG

WAOG

ZP Avatar Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZP Avatar Crisis   ZP Avatar Crisis EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:12 pm

we should see who can find the dumbest avatar
Back to top Go down
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

ZP Avatar Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZP Avatar Crisis   ZP Avatar Crisis EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:52 pm

WAOG wrote:
we should see who can find the dumbest avatar
Now that Compadre is a Great Idea! If you Wanna Set up a Thread it be pretty Badass!
Back to top Go down
Agronaut

Agronaut

ZP Avatar Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZP Avatar Crisis   ZP Avatar Crisis EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:52 am

the team

ZP Avatar Crisis The_te12
Back to top Go down
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

ZP Avatar Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZP Avatar Crisis   ZP Avatar Crisis EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:29 am

Agronaut wrote:
the team

ZP Avatar Crisis The_te12
ZP Avatar Crisis Insp_expendability
Number 3 is Fucked...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ZP Avatar Crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZP Avatar Crisis   ZP Avatar Crisis Empty

Back to top Go down

ZP Avatar Crisis
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next