New California Republic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the NCR forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

21;147 Great Gap in the End Map Wall

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

21;147 Great Gap in the End Map Wall Empty
PostSubject: 21;147 Great Gap in the End Map Wall   21;147 Great Gap in the End Map Wall EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:01 pm

Alright you all know that impenetrable barrier of garbage at the end of the Map Right? Well at 21;147 there is actually a Gap to... certainly not Map 4, actually not to anywhere but there is a Gap without a Wall debris blocking the way. Just thought you might be interested in it, Also isn't this why the Ladder was invented?
Why the hell have people not climbed or just knocked down that wall Berlin Style? Well who am I to question the undeniable logic of the Devs but meh...
Back to top Go down
eslater

eslater

PostSubject: Re: 21;147 Great Gap in the End Map Wall   21;147 Great Gap in the End Map Wall EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:36 pm

Here are some thoughts to that, if you've missed them before

http://zombiepandemicncr.wikia.com/wiki/Michael%27s_Guide_to_ZP
Back to top Go down
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

PostSubject: Re: 21;147 Great Gap in the End Map Wall   21;147 Great Gap in the End Map Wall EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:10 am

21;147 Great Gap in the End Map Wall Remains-of-berlin-wall
Perhaps there are soldiers standing on the Wall Shooting everyone who tries to pass dead or something like in "Blindness" or something. Anyhow I'd hope they eventually open Map 4 to like a Country Side with small towns and such for us players to congregate and defend. That be Dope as Shit but for now I will contend. Although our Northern most Safehouse IS on the other side of the wall so I think we can all say NCR has pwned the Everett Wall? The Great Wall of Everett City?
Back to top Go down
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

PostSubject: Re: 21;147 Great Gap in the End Map Wall   21;147 Great Gap in the End Map Wall EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:07 am

Sent in some BETA-FEEDBACK and reported it.
21;147 Great Gap in the End Map Wall Beta10
Back to top Go down
Ikonoborcheskoi

Ikonoborcheskoi

PostSubject: Re: 21;147 Great Gap in the End Map Wall   21;147 Great Gap in the End Map Wall EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:42 am

Chief Pacifism wrote:
21;147 Great Gap in the End Map Wall Remains-of-berlin-wall
Perhaps there are soldiers standing on the Wall Shooting everyone who tries to pass dead or something like in "Blindness" or something. Anyhow I'd hope they eventually open Map 4 to like a Country Side with small towns and such for us players to congregate and defend. That be Dope as Shit but for now I will contend. Although our Northern most Safehouse IS on the other side of the wall so I think we can all say NCR has pwned the Everett Wall? The Great Wall of Everett City?
United States Military: 1 (a point because hey, it ain't no motherfucking game to contain such an infection) - New California Republic Army: 100 ('cause hey, it ain't no motherfucking game to reclaim the city step by step).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 21;147 Great Gap in the End Map Wall   21;147 Great Gap in the End Map Wall Empty

Back to top Go down

21;147 Great Gap in the End Map Wall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New California Republic Forum :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: