New California Republic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the NCR forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A True Hero

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

A True Hero Empty
PostSubject: A True Hero   A True Hero EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:34 pm

Some Muslim shopkeeper dude is getting the stick up by some dude with a metal baseball bat, that is until the shopkeeper wips out a bigass gun and makes the man drop his weapon.
The man begs for his life and explains the reason he is robbing him is because he's flat broke and his family is starving there asses off. With that the Shopkeeper gives him 40$ and some bread and makes him promise to never rob anyone again. Hell even the guy said he wanted to be a badass Muslim like him so he got him to raise his hand and do some muslim prayers Cool
Pretty Cool Ey?
Back to top Go down
Ikonoborcheskoi

Ikonoborcheskoi

A True Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: A True Hero   A True Hero EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:54 am

Not all Muslims are bad, as not all Christians are good people. Stereotypes have never gotten us far, therefore we should not indulge in ignorance, hatred and bigotry. It is our duty, as sentient beings, to distinguish between decent people and complete assholes, in complete disregard of anyone's belief or skin tone. This guy is the perfect example of the gentleness that we should all have. I do NOT have it, I probably wouldn't have done it, but I admire him anyway.
Back to top Go down

A True Hero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New California Republic Forum :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: