New California Republic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the NCR forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World War Z ''The movie''

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirty Miss

Dirty Miss

World War Z ''The movie'' Empty
PostSubject: World War Z ''The movie''   World War Z ''The movie'' EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:10 pm

I've read the book... will be funny to see the movie.
imdb.com/title/tt0816711/

Paramount has not given an official reason for the World War Z release date delay, though it could be the more downbeat and dramatic nature of the zombpocalyptic thriller convinced studio heads that helmer Marc Forster’s adaptation of the popular Max Brooks’ novel was better fit for a summer release than one during the winter holidays, when cheerier fare tends to triumph (with a title like David Fincher’s The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo being the exception to that rule). Remember, World War Z is meant to kick off a new trilogy – so Paramount clearly expects a hit.

World War Z is now slated to arrive in theaters on June 21st, 2013

There’s also the controversy concerning how Forster’s World War Z reportedly abandons the “oral history” framework of Brooks’ source material, in favor of a more conventional race-against-time adventure storyline; not to mention, the news that WWZ will only feature PG-13 levels of nasty zombie-related killing. How much those factors will actually affect ticket sales, remains to be seen.

Fake trailer...
youtube.com/watch?v=oMm4s1268to

(copy & paste in your browser, because: New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days.)
Back to top Go down
Yuri Ivanov

Yuri Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: World War Z ''The movie''   World War Z ''The movie'' EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:44 pm

I heard brad Pitt and Matthew fox will be in this movie.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003743116523
gav aka thegoon

gav aka thegoon

PostSubject: Re: World War Z ''The movie''   World War Z ''The movie'' EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:15 am

Yep they are also Morgan Freeman who plays the President, you can watch the trailer on you tube. Looks very good but again another book adaptation that misses huge story chunks. Also keep an eye out for Resident Evil 5 due out October/November 2012.
Back to top Go down
Lojra

PostSubject: Re: World War Z ''The movie''   World War Z ''The movie'' EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:14 pm

Hi! I'm new and reading this topic... I'm from Hungary and Brad Pitt take action for the World War Z in my country Very Happy
I also read the book and look forward to see the movie(s).
Back to top Go down
Dirty Miss

Dirty Miss

PostSubject: Re: World War Z ''The movie''   World War Z ''The movie'' EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:11 pm

Lojra wrote:
Hi! I'm new and reading this topic... I'm from Hungary and Brad Pitt take action for the World War Z in my country Very Happy
I also read the book and look forward to see the movie(s).

Nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World War Z ''The movie''   World War Z ''The movie'' Empty

Back to top Go down

World War Z ''The movie''
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New California Republic Forum :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: