New California Republic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the NCR forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Most Astounding Fact

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EXIAN

EXIAN

The Most Astounding Fact Empty
PostSubject: The Most Astounding Fact   The Most Astounding Fact EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Spraak

PostSubject: Re: The Most Astounding Fact   The Most Astounding Fact EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 am

I love those shows, if you like this one you should definatly check out 'Through the wormhole with Morgan Freeman'. It's so mind blowing and confronting at the same time, makes you feel really small and insignificant Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

PostSubject: Re: The Most Astounding Fact   The Most Astounding Fact EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:53 am

I've seen alot of these kinds of Documentaries on the Discovery Channel. They are pretty good and this video had a very cinematic element to it. Although I prefer the History Channel Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Spraakwater

Spraakwater

PostSubject: Re: The Most Astounding Fact   The Most Astounding Fact EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:51 pm

Spraak wrote:
I love those shows, if you like this one you should definatly check out 'Through the wormhole with Morgan Freeman'. It's so mind blowing and confronting at the same time, makes you feel really small and insignificant Very Happy

Forgot to login >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Astounding Fact   The Most Astounding Fact Empty

Back to top Go down

The Most Astounding Fact
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New California Republic Forum :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: