New California Republic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the NCR forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Air Tight Bitches

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

Air Tight Bitches Empty
PostSubject: Air Tight Bitches   Air Tight Bitches EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:40 pm

Well if this Game ever Actually makes the Qaurintine BDU and Biohazard Suit useful like it says in there description you can bet I'll be one of the few of you who have a complete set of both. Problem being is that perhaps a big bulky lab suit in the middle of a apocalypse is a poor choice but I'll hang in there, atleast until I can reach map 3.
Air Tight Bitches Firefighters-dressed-in-hazmat-suits-stocktrek-images
JUST SO PRACTICAL monkey
Back to top Go down
Ikonoborcheskoi

Ikonoborcheskoi

Air Tight Bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Tight Bitches   Air Tight Bitches EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:40 pm

However the fucking virus spreads, I've got my gas mask, I don't need a HAZMAT suit to feel protected. Surely I don't look like a Teletubby, LOL.
Back to top Go down
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

Air Tight Bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Tight Bitches   Air Tight Bitches EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:54 pm

Ya I guess a plain or old gasmask could work... although when winter comes and all you are coughing and sneezing all over Shady Sands I'll be 100% Sterile Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ikonoborcheskoi

Ikonoborcheskoi

Air Tight Bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Tight Bitches   Air Tight Bitches EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:52 am

Pacafism wrote:
Ya I guess a plain or old gasmask could work... although when winter comes and all you are coughing and sneezing all over Shady Sands I'll be 100% Sterile Laughing
But you won't even be able to take a shit, man!
Back to top Go down
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

Air Tight Bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Tight Bitches   Air Tight Bitches EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:45 am

("Realization Process") affraid
Back to top Go down
WAOG

WAOG

Air Tight Bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Tight Bitches   Air Tight Bitches EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:53 am

Ikon he will still be able to take a shit.Unfortunately it will be all over himself lol!
Back to top Go down
Agronaut

Agronaut

Air Tight Bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Tight Bitches   Air Tight Bitches EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:54 am

lol im more worried about guns and ammo, my maadi ak47 1000rds and 10x30 rd and 2x75rds drum mags weighs about 90 pounds. my springfield 1911 A1 45acp and 250rds with 7x7rds mags about 10 pounds. boots, alice pack, mag holders probably another 20 pounds. thats 120 lbs strapped to me before food and water,booze,cigs and gasmask,red bull and my combat bowie.i have enough gear to worry about its like giving a fat girl a piggie back ride

oh yah there is a place in idaho that sells camo bio weapons pants and shirt for like 5 bucks each. they look like normal clothing so you wont look like a telatubie. however do to our laws can buy it unless you live in the usa
Back to top Go down
Agronaut

Agronaut

Air Tight Bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Tight Bitches   Air Tight Bitches EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:00 am

oh and that thing you have is air tight, so remember when you fart in it your going to be stuck in there with a giant fart bubble
Back to top Go down
Chief Pacifism

Chief Pacifism

Air Tight Bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Tight Bitches   Air Tight Bitches EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:53 am

Agronaut wrote:
oh and that thing you have is air tight, so remember when you fart in it your going to be stuck in there with a giant fart bubble
("REALIZATION PROCESS") silent
Back to top Go down
Ikonoborcheskoi

Ikonoborcheskoi

Air Tight Bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Tight Bitches   Air Tight Bitches EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:38 am

Chief Pacifism wrote:
Agronaut wrote:
("REALIZATION PROCESS") silent
Air Tight Bitches Youre-screwed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Air Tight Bitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Tight Bitches   Air Tight Bitches Empty

Back to top Go down

Air Tight Bitches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New California Republic Forum :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: